A New Way of Thinking
TIPS offers a unique curriculum that helps students ‘connect the dots’ between what they learn in their traditional math science classes and their ‘hand-on’ learning with robots This learning model helps them to internalize the concepts and understand them more effectively.
Robotics is a multi-disciplinary field, which combines mechanical, and electronics engineering, computers, math and science. You will discover breakthrough technologies in Robotics. Immerse yourself in the most forward-looking discipline of our time. The structure and content of the program is based on models successfully implemented throughout the country.
A unique way to explore the world of robotics exactly as it is taught at the top institutions in the world.
* Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring
* Provides highly practical hands-on experience
* Gives a head-start in preparing for high school and college
* Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies
* Enables learner to develop and express creativity
* Develops the ability to work collaboratively in teams
* Helps the student to develop an intuitive understanding of physical concepts in science and math
* Helps to excel in math and science and choose a career in science and technology
* Enables the learner to appreciate and realize technology
* Build confidence and self-esteem
* Prepares the student for the fast-paced competitive world