The school offers the following security facilities for the residential children
- Fully protected secured environment
- Technically monitored with cameras at strategic points
- Registry to log entries and exit for non-residents / parents / visitors
- 24×7 authorised security personnel
For the safety of all children, the following are to be observed from the students’ perspective:
- Children must return to their suites after parent’s visit as per the residential guidelines.
- It is advisable for residents to have their entry and exit recorded by the Residential Tutor for their safety.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to inform the residential Management, if the child is not returning to the residence after their weekend visit or holidays.
- Visitor’s vehicles will not be allowed inside the school premises to ensure the safety of the children.